The BrihatsotraMala Written By Sri Sri Anna is a wonderfull collection of seven Sthothras.
- SUDHINAPRAKASHIKA – This is about the Birth Dates of all Bakthas and Acharyaas. It ia an ideal guide to any devotee who wants to celebrate the birth days of great Masters.
- BAKTHARATHNAVALI – This relates the events in the life of all Bakthas.
- ATMANIVEDANASTOTRAM – In this stotram he surrenders himself to God.
- SRIRAMAKATHAMRITHAM – This is the quintessence of Ramayana
- BHARATHAKATHAMRITHAM – This is the quintessence of Mahabaratham
- GOVINDAKATHAMRITHAM – This narrates the Transcedantal passtimes of Krishna
- BAKTHAKOLAHALASTOTRAM – This narrates about the qualities of lord Baktha Kolahalan the deity of Paranoor. It also describes the various functions that are held at partanoor around the year